It’s Wednesday, July 27, 2016, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 4-10 (Grades PreK-5, with parental supervision)
This website offers a variety of free Language Arts games, story starters, printable writing worksheets and other activities to encourage kids to read and write.
When you get to the website you’ll see the featured resources in the middle of the page or use the horizontal menu at the top of the page to explore topics such as:
- Literature – Read some children’s literature selections online including The Ugly Duckling, Aesop’s Fables, Mother Goose nursery rhymes, and children’s poetry.
- Starters – Print out worksheets with pictures and sentences that spark a student’s imagination so they can write a story.
- Sight Words – Play interactive games for phonics reinforcement and sentence building exercises. Try non-violent hangman games to practice spelling and Dolch sight words. Improve vocabulary by making words with interactive letter tiles.
- Write Ons – Print lined writing sheets that are in the shape of critters, flowers, vegetables, seasonal and holiday objects, and more. Can be used for a wide variety of writing projects.
- Coloring – Print out and color classic rhymes such as, Little Miss Muffet, Jack Be Nimble, Little Robin Redbreast, and more.
There are lots of resources here to enhance any language arts curriculum, hobby, or interest.