It’s Wednesday, September 9, 2015, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 4-10 (Grades PreK-5, with parental supervision)
This website contains many, many engaging FREE lessons with video instruction on handwriting, spelling and more.
Here are some of the lesson titles available at the site:
- Pre-Writing – Activities which will help develop the fine motor skills in your child’s hand when holding a pencil – also find a link to a proper pencil grip video!
- Conventional Writing – Activities, tips and techniques you can use with your child to help them learn handwriting
- Look at the top menu bar to locate Spelling Tips and Activities – Get advice and fun activities that help kids learn and practice.
Once you’ve used these, return to the top menu bar to find:
- Art Projects
- Reading Activities
- Math Activities
- Science Activities
- Social Studies Activities
When you take the time to explore this site, you’ll be rewarded with lots of terrific free lessons that include:
- Step-by-step instructions with video illustrations
- A materials list
- Activities, games or books to reinforce the lesson
- Brain research based, kid-friendly content
- Information on different learning styles and approaches to learning to help parents better understand their child’s needs