It’s Thursday, December 4, 2014, and time for Social Sciences at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 11-17 (Grades 6-12, with parental supervision)
- Introduction: Code Talkers
- Languages: Living the Culture
- Boarding Schools: Struggling with Cultural Repression
- Code Talking: Intelligence and Bravery
- Coming Home: Strength through Culture
- Survival: Hard Times and Racism
- Recognition: Medals and Praise
Visit the Gallery by selecting the link on the right hand side of the presentation window to view over 170 images.
You can always return to the text version of the chapters or return to the lesson plan by selecting the links under the presentation window. You may also wish to check out the Resources list for further study.
This website provides thorough and interesting insight into the world of Code Talkers.