It’s Tuesday, March 3, 2015, and time for Science at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: All (All grades, children with parental supervision)
- Animals — Find out if brown recluse spiders have gotten a bad rap and learn why the hammerhead shark’s head is in the shape it’s in. Learn about Prairie Dogs, Bats, Eels, Ring-tail Cats and find out if Polar Bears are in danger of becoming extinct.
- Biographies — Learn about the lives and work of physicists, mathematicians, engineers, inventors and other science-types.
- Biology — Read some really fascinating and curious articles answering questions such as: Can green pond scum suffer jet lag? Can scientists make mice “glow” using a firefly protein? Do tiny bugs inside of mealybugs have bugs inside of them? Can honey heal wounds?
- Chemistry — Discover how scientists trap hydrogen gas in ice cages, find out why it’s no coincidence that turning animal skins into hides is called “tanning,” and find links to REALLY COOL chemistry sites that kids of all ages will enjoy.
- Kids To 12 — Find terrific articles with fun activities that help kids understand scientific concepts and principles through topics such as: The International Space Station, Newton’s Laws of Gravity, Light, Sound, Comets, and even learn about mirages.
- Science Experiments — This is geared for all ages and includes unusual fare such as the Chinese water torture experiment, making cave stalactites and stalagmites, creating flash dancers with static electricity, making cryogenic roses, and links to all kinds of fun science websites with more projects.
You will find similar fascinating fare on General Science, Physics, Quantum Physics, Geology and more. There are fun facts and interesting side bars throughout the site that will boost your knowledge of science and the world.
Bookmark this one as you’ll want to return often.