It’s Saturday, December 13, 2014, and time for Foreign Languages at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 11-Adult (Grades 6-12, children with parental supervision)
- Pronunciation Tutor – learn how to pronounce vowels, consonants, words, phrases and more by listening to a native speaker and repeating what they say.
- Grammar Tutorial – learn parts of speech and how to conjugate verbs. Learn the days of the week, numbers, and more. This section is presented through text lessons, and interactive quizzes.
- Vocabulary Tutorial – learn a series of words based on a theme – for example, restaurants, bathroom, plants, clothing, emergency services, etc. Lessons are taught through text, oral exercises, online flashcards, match games, word searches, concentration games, and quizzes!
- Verb Drills – learn present and past tenses, as well as regular and irregular verbs through text lessons and interactive quizzes.
- Word-A-Day – log on to the site each day to learn a new Spanish word. Access the archives too.
- Travel Helper – learn important words, phrases and sentences that will help you when traveling. Themes include airport, hotel, restaurant, beach, downtown, meeting people, shopping, and medical care. Lessons accomplished through text, audio tutorial, and interactive games and quizzes.
- Cultural Notes – learn about Spanish history, art, architecture, food, dance, customs and more! This is really an incredible social studies lesson – you see a photograph, information in Spanish and English, and links to websites with more info.
Other free topics include idiom generators, links to other sites, an online translator, and a list of full immersion Spanish language schools throughout the world.
This is one of the BEST SPANISH TUTORIAL sites we have seen on the web. Don’t miss it!