It’s Thursday, July 17, 2014, and time for Social Sciences at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 10-Adult (Grades 5-Adult; children with parental supervision)
This website provides simple navigation to the various sections of interest. You can either use the tool bar at the top of the page or the links within the text of the home page. Destinations to choose from include:
- Design – Behind the scene looks at how Disney theme park magic is made
- History – The histories and stories of various Disney locations
- People – Mini biographies of Disney Imagineers
- On this Day – Learn about several special events that have taken place
- Book Reviews – Reviews of recommended books pertaining to Disney parks
- Current Events – What’s happening now at the Disney parks across the world
Through informative and interesting text and beautiful images, visitors can grow a new appreciation for what it takes to create the world’s most beloved theme parks. Discover what it took to design the Main Street Electrical Parade or how park costumes are made or what is involved in the landscaping of a park. Learn the history of Disneyland California, explore the lost treasures of Disneyland Paris, and investigate much, much more.
This website adds content regularly, so you may want to bookmark this site for further exploration in the future.