It’s Monday, March 23, 2015, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 9-14 (Grades 5-8, with parental supervision)
When you get to the site you’ll see a brief introduction followed by some featured items and lots of advertisements. Look below the introduction for the menu that includes:
- Lessons – Learn how to determine the perimeter and area of polygons. Find out how to simplify, compare, order, and convert fractions. Explore decimals and percentages. Find out how to write algebraic expressions and equations and much more!
- Worksheets – Download math worksheets (pdf) that include an introduction to fractions, decimals, percent applications, probability theory, graphs, and symbolic logic.
- WebQuests – This terrific resource provides math inquiries and instructions that lead to online explorations to find information and solve problems. Choose from a short but meaty selection of quests to recommended websites and learn about exponents and scientific notation, integers and science, math and climate, math and sports, number theory, percentages in daily life, and even a “Pi Day” celebration.
- Games – An assortment of interactive math games. Not all of the games featured here are open for free play. The ones that were accessible included: Factor Tree Game, Integer Football, Percent Goodies, and Probability Goodies.
- Puzzles – Enjoy interactive math-themed crossword puzzles about circles, fractions, logic, percentages, polygons, and probability.