It’s Wednesday, July 2, 2014, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 5-11 (Grades K-6, with parental supervision)
- Panda Mayhem – Learn parts of speech and make silly sentences.
- Base Word Baseball – Challenge your knowledge of base words and suffix endings.
- Popcorn Words – Memorize the most common sight words.
- Syllable Split – Break words into syllables.
- Magic “e” Adventures – Find out what happens to a word when you add an “e” on the end. For example, “cap” becomes “cape”.
- My Reading Tools – Use the reading tools you learned in the previous games to find the treasure.
But that’s not all! Use the horizontal menu at the top of the page to find an array of free math games to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. You’ll even find timed quizzes to do online or print out and do offline. There is a fun science game too, that will help you discover what happens when you mix oxygen and nitrogen.
Bookmark this site, as new games are added at least once a month!