It’s Thursday, January 22, 2015, and time for Social Sciences at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 8-12 (Grades 3-7, with parental supervision)
When you select the Adventures, you can select the Adventure you wish to explore that either corresponds with the episode you watch or you can simply choose a time period or topic relevant to your studies. Each adventure presents basic information about the episode along with a map showing the location of the event. Then choose from the included exploration and learning extension such as:
- Cool Books – check out some warptastic reads
- Who’s Who – Meet Joe and Co. and many more
- Put it Back, Jack – Time-bending research game
- Green Mist Mysteries – Interactive Time Warper Stories
- Wordsplosion – Poetry gizmo, create, print & send
- Plentifax 487 – The ultimate Time Traveler’s guide
- Sandwiched of Time – Fast-paced challenge quiz
- Sound Detective – Goofy game to fix time & space
Because content is added regularly, you will want to bookmark this site to come back often to find out what is new. Whether you are a fan of the television series or not there is a lot of fun learning value at this website.