It’s Monday, March 28, 2016, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 6-13 (Grades 1-8 approximately, with parental supervision)
We stumbled upon this ad-supported website that offers a wide variety of free, online, interactive math games, printable worksheets and quizzes, video tutorials and more! This colorful site is user-friendly and engaging. Most kids will be enticed to try a game or two, or three, or more.
When you get to the site, you’ll see a brief introduction and the featured math topics that include:
- Numbers – Fun challenges related to numbers, patterns, fractions, decimals, etc.
- Geometry – Learn about shapes, grids, weights, angles, rotation, and more.
- Facts – Read interesting math facts and trivia.
- Videos – Watch educational clips that teach addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and more.
- Printable Worksheets – Includes addition, multiplication, fractions, etc.
- Pictures – See math photos, images, and diagrams.
- Printable Quizzes – Test your knowledge of division, decimals, money, basic algebra and more!
You’ll also find logic games, math riddles, board games, and math puzzles. This is a terrific resource that will enhance learning math. Bookmark it, to return often.