It’s Monday, January 6, 2014, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Kids Math Games
Age Range: 6-13 (Grades 1-8, with parental supervision)
- Numbers – challenges related to number patterns, fractions, decimals, place values, graphs, probability, codes, data, mean, median & mode, calculators and more
- Geometry – educational games related to shapes, angles, measurements, grids, coordinates, building blocks and all kinds of geometry related topics
- Facts - Learn fun facts relating to the world of mathematics
- Money - Interactive games that teach how money works
- Addition - Practice addition skills with interactive games
- Multiplication - Master multiplication skills while playing
- Counting - Young learners will have fun using and improving their counting skills
Also available at this ad-supported website are free printable worksheets, quizzes, and Sudoku puzzles as well as teaching videos, logic games, board games, puzzles, and many more fun things to keep the learning of math interesting.