Hi! It’s Tuesday, June 18, 2013 and time for Science at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 9-18+ (About grades 4-12. Younger children and non-readers may enjoy aspects of the site with parental guidance. AS ALWAYS, preview the topics to determine suitability of content.)
This website, sponsored by the Science Museum in London, England, provides all kinds of fun and fascinating exhibits that allow you to explore many science topics including:
- Physics and Math
- Medicine and Biology
- Chemistry and Materials
- Communications and Computing
Click on any topic and a new page opens with a menu of online exhibits presented with interesting text and photographs to help you learn about:
- the human brain
- atomic clocks
- Marie Curie
- mass consumption
- Ada Lovelace – the world’s 1st computer programmer
- the human life cycle
- the inventor of the gas mask and the 3-way traffic signal
- and much, much more!
When you’re through exploring the various “Subjects” use the menu to explore:
- People – Read the biographies of science personalities.
- Museum Objects – See an archive of common and unusual things that science made possible.
- Games – A fun array of interactive games that teach about science as they entertain.
Bookmark this site because you’ll never see the volume of content here in just one visit.