It’s Monday, June 15, 2015, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 4-11 (Grades K-5, with parental supervision)
- Math Games –
- on-line, timed Basic Facts addition, subtraction and multiplication quizzes (Good for any grade – improve basic skills)
- Math Brain Teaser (Grade 3 and up) – very fun to try!
- Mathematical Magic Trick – (practice your 2 times tables and 5 times tables)
- Mathematical Magic Trick – Calculator – (practice using a calculator)
- Free Printable Worksheets – You can select your desired grade level, theme (farm, jungle, ocean, holidays, and more), and activity type including:
- Word Problems
Many of the worksheets are different every time they load, for virtually unlimited practice sets.
- Other Links – These lead to sections of DLTK sister sites with supplementary fun coloring pages and activities to reinforce counting, number recognition, and other early math concepts.