It’s Monday, August 25, 2014, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 5-13 (Grades K-8, with parental supervision)
- NUMBER – Includes Counting, Base 10, Odd/Even, 100’s Chart, Place Value, Adding, Integers, Number Line, Venn Numbers, Decimals, Factoring, and more.
- GEOMETRY – Play with Pattern Blocks, Tangrams, GeoBoard, Symmetry, Shapes, Triangles, Angle Measurement, Polyhedra, Cartesian Grid, and more.
- FRACTIONS – Explore Circle Fractions, Area Fractions, Like Fractions, Compare Fractions, Fractions Percents, Fraction Tiles, and more.
- MULTIPLICATION – Use Flash Cards and Tiles to learn the facts, play fun games for practice, and more.
- MEASUREMENT – Learn to tell time, weigh, and measure; use Standard Rule and Metric Rule; learn about liquid measurement, proportion and more.
- STATISTICS – Make graphs and charts, and learn about the Mean Median.
- PROBABILITY – Use spinners and dice to understand chance and probability.
- FUN – Play challenging math games and logic puzzles from an interactive abacus to Hanoi Towers and more.
This is a great site to use for practicing math skills.