It’s Saturday, September 27, 2014, and time for Music at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 8-18 (Grades 3-12, with parental supervision)
When arriving at the website, use the top navigation bar to select the area of study you wish to practice:
- Music Symbols
- Lines and Spaces
- Piano Keys
- Ear Training
The interactive games include:
- Orphanage One – learn the basics values of notes
- Note Values and Time Signatures
- Guitar One and Guitar Two – using an interactive guitar fretboard, learn to locate notes
- Note Challenge – learn the notes of the bass and treble clef
- Treble Clef Lines & Spaces and Bass Clef Lines & Spaces
- Advanced Treble Clef Lines & Spaces and Advanced Bass Lines & Spaces
- Treble Clef Piano Keys and Bass Clef Piano Keys – uses an interactive piano keyboard to learn and practice the note name
- Rhythms Game One – learn the basics of counting music
- Intervals One and Intervals 2 – learn basic interval ear training
- Tests – take interactive tests on Note Values, Musical Terms, Dynamic Marks, and Basic Rudiments
All games include instructions and, although not necessary to play the games, you may register for free to keep track of your scores.
If you are looking for a fun, uncomplicated way for your children to reinforce their music studies, you will want to visit this website.