It’s Wednesday, January 14, 2015, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 10 and up (Grades 5-12, with parental supervision)
- Word Searches – Find the hidden words themed around topics such as: The Body, Medieval Times, Varieties of Cheese, Horses, The Bible, Winter, Palindromes, Aviation, North American Birds, Car Parts, Calendar, Vowels – and many, many more. Just keep clicking the “next” button at the bottom of each page to see them all.
- Associated Words – Think of a single word that goes with the word given, to form a compound word.
- Word Fragments – Using the word fragment provided, think of a word that contains the fragment — that is, you must form a word by adding letters to the beginning and/or the end of the fragment.
- Garbled Proverbs – In each of these puzzles, a proverb is written with exactly one letter of each word replaced with another. Can you figure out what the original proverb is?
- Cryptograms – Cryptograms are encoded sayings or quotations where each letter has been substituted for another. Can you decode them?
- Language Puzzles – Challenging puzzles about words and language. Put your thinking cap on!
This site has number and logic puzzles too. In fact, there is so much content here that we were unable to review it all. Therefore, AS ALWAYS, parents should preview the site to determine suitability for their own children.