It’s Tuesday, November 18, 2014, and time for Science at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 8-18 (Grades 3-12, with parental supervision)
- Student Inventors – Read comics featuring the biographies of student inventors, explore the student inventors and their inventions in the “Gallery for America’s Young Inventors”, and find out how you can submit an invention and be inducted to the hall of fame.
- Invention Competitions – Students can participate in competitions, awards, scholarships, and more. Check out the BubbleWrap competition, the Rubber Band Contest, Student Ideas for a Better America, and more.
- Science Activities – Check out this fantastic database of online activities that help kids learn how to design and build inventions, problem-solve, think scientifically, and use physics to develop their inventions. All of these lessons and experiments link to websites with terrific content for students of all ages and abilities. Who needs textbooks? This is a science curriculum all by itself.
- Inventors and Inventions – Explore this archive of famous and not-so-famous inventors from around the world (including African-American and women inventors). Check out the U.S. Patent Office for kids. Get a short list of museums featuring weird and wonderful inventions.
- Resources for Teachers – Get FREE invention curriculum, lesson plans, printables for your students, invention graphic organizers, recommended books, and more!
Bookmark this website – your young inventors will want to return often!