It’s Thursday, April 16, 2015, and time for Social Sciences at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 8-18 (Grades 3-12, with parental supervision)
- 1909 – Birth of the Titanic – Learn about the designing and building of the Titanic through historical photographs and a tour of the ship that includes cutaway illustrations and images.
- 1912 – The Disaster – Uncover the causes of the sinking of the Titanic with animated video and pictures taken by passengers and witnesses of the ship and the rescue effort.
- 1913 – The Aftermath – Understand how people dealt with the news of the Titanic disaster through the stories of the survivors and learn how the event changed the maritime industry.
- Titanic Route Map – Explore the interactive map with “Hotspots” linked to a timeline.
- Timeline of Events – Discover the timeline of the Titanic from the laying of its keel in Belfast, Ireland, March 31, 1909 to the burial of many of the victims at Halifax cemeteries on May 3, 1912.