It’s Monday, July 14, 2014, and time for Math at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 6-12 (Grades 1-6, with parental supervision)
- Grade 1: Numbers, counting, addition, and subtraction.
- Grade 2: Addition, subtraction, time, money and more.
- Grade 3: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, time, etc.
- Grade 4: Fractions, money, subtraction, addition, and counting.
- Grade 5: Basic math skills plus fractions (add, subtract, multiply, divide), and more.
- Grade 6: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, percentages, time, money, and more.
Once you select a grade level, choose the math strand you want to practice. A new page opens with the equation displayed. Type in the answer and if your answer is correct, you move on to the next equation. If it’s incorrect, the correct answer is provided and then you can try again with a new equation.
Younger children and non-readers will need adult supervision and assistance. You’ll find Times Tables practice (from 1-10), and Math Tests on the menu as well.