It’s Wednesday, June 10, 2015, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: All (Grades 1-12, with parental supervision)
When you get to the website, simply scroll down to see the daily selection of June writing prompts. Look around because there is so much more! On the side menu, select “Lesson Plans” and then choose “Writing Lesson Plans” to find a myriad of writing lesson plans like these:
- Creative Writing – Get those creative juices flowing!
- Handwriting – Find resources to help your students improve their handwriting.
- Miscellaneous – Here are some great resources that didn’t fit into other categories.
- Parts of Speech – Creative lesson plans and resources
- Poetry – Help your students find creative ways to share their thoughts and feelings.
- Reading – Be sure to visit this page for additional Language Arts resources.
- Spelling – Find useful study and editing tips.
This website, with a wealth of resources and information for teaching all subjects, has something for everyone – from thematic units, seasonal activities, lesson plans for all subjects and much more. Bookmark it and visit often!
Something to note is that the lesson plans and unit studies often offer links to other websites for additional information and ideas. We have not reviewed these other links and sites.