It’s Saturday, August 30, 2014, and time for Foreign Languages at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 8-Adult (Grades 3 and up, with parental supervision)
- Native Languages of the Americas Online Resources
- Native American Language Families
- Recommended Books about Native American Languages
- Selected Links about Native American Languages
Each category provides a link to another page with even more links to narrow your search for learning material. Under the Native Languages of the Americas Online Resources you will find link to:
- An alphabetical list of Native American languages that you can explore
- Native American language worksheets that include online picture dictionaries, pronunciation guides, and printable body parts worksheets for over 50 different languages
- Vocabulary lists
- Geographical index of Native American tribes
- Maps of Native American culture areas
- Online collection of Native American myths and legends
- Native American Facts for Kids
- And so much more
In the Native American Language Families section, you will be able to explore over 25 Amerindian language families. The Recommended Books about Native American Languages section provides links to purchase books about Native American languages. Selected Links about Native American Languages contains links to other related websites.
This website would be an excellent supplemental resource in your studies of Native Americans. While this minimally ad supported website may not be fancy, there is an abundance of fascinating information and learning material for those seeking a glimpse into Native American languages.