It’s Wednesday, February 22, 2017, and time for Language Arts at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: All (All grades; children with parental supervision)
This ad-supported website, created for home educators, archives free language arts lessons, literature unit studies, and activities.
When you get to the site, you’ll see a menu of the free Language Arts & Literature Activities that includes:
- Language Arts, Miscellaneous – Get a list of commonly misspelled words, make a “Book Report Sandwich,” get high-interest activities for reluctant readers and writers of all ages.
- Suggested Reading Lists – Explore the “Best Books” for young adults over the years, books for the college bound, and discover the Caldecott Medal and Newbery Award winners.
- Unit Lessons/Studies and Word Searches – Find an assortment of complete and incomplete unit lessons along with some word searches themed around classic literature including:
- The Swiss Family Robinson
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
- Alice in Wonderland
- Treasure Island
- Anne of Green Gables
- Charlotte’s Web
- The Hobbit
- How to Eat Fried Worms
- James and the Giant Peach
- Johnny Tremain
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Little House on the Prairie
- The Secret Garden
- Velveteen Rabbit
- Wizard of Oz
- Where the Wild Things Are
When you’re through exploring the Language Arts resources, head over to the home page for more free lessons and activities for many subjects including history, art, science and nature studies.