It’s Saturday, September 3, 2016, and time for Foreign Languages at ClickSchooling!
Age Range: 7-18 (Grades 2-12, with parental supervision)
This website cleverly offers the visitor an opportunity to learn how to say “Hello” in many of the over 7,000 languages of the world – everything from Aleut to Zulu.
This is a great place for foreign language beginners to sample various languages to determine which ones they might like to learn how to speak. The format is simple. You click on the language you want to try and a new page opens where you’ll see:
- The word “Hello” in that language
- A pronunciation key
- Words in English from that language
- The alphabet of the language
- Links to free lessons on learning the language – including audio and video files
- Information about the culture
Some of the languages include:
Non-verbal Languages include Braille and Sign Language.
Bookmark this site now to return often. (However, please note that the site is no longer updated and some of the links are broken.)